Abacus Automation is built from a diverse and accomplished group of mechanical engineering designers, software developers, drafts people, mechanical and electrical technician who share a common goal in applying the highest level of problem-solving skills and exceptional customer service to each-and-every client. We are currently looking for future team members for the following roles:
Abacus is seeking a motivated worker with electrical aptitude to wire custom/specialty machines and equipment.
Candidate responsibilities include:
- Mounting components to panels and enclosures.
- Label all wires/cables, wire electrical panels and operator interfaces.
- Field wire machines, check connections and I/O assignments.
- Debug any electrical issues found.
- Insure that all electrical drawings have been marked for changes performed.
- This position requires some travel.
We offer a benefit package including: medical, life insurance, a competitive compensation and 401K plan with company match, vacation, and a business casual work environment.
If you’ve got the skills and attitude that we need, please email us your resume by CLICKING HERE. You can also just upload your resume and fill in your contact info below. Please include a cover letter and a FEW lines to tell us how you’re qualified. We look forward to hearing from you!